OBDII Diagnostic Hand-held used for viewing the self-diagnostic parameters of modern cars that use the OBDII system:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (KWP2000)
- J1850 VPW
- J1850 PWM
- Reading of stored errors with description of the detected error code
- Cancellation of stored errors and diagnostic light (check engine) switch off
- Display of all operating parameters provided by the vehicle: engine RPM, engine temperature, engine load, etc.
- Ability to select the desired communication protocol.
- Determination of OBDII emulator type (AEB424, AEB426 or AEB428) to be used on the vehicle connected to the tester
- Ability to download future updates on reprogrammable memory
NOTE: software available in Italian, English, German, French, Spanish, Czech and Turkish
Built-in switch-mode power supply for connecting the device on bus CAN 24V.
Automotive microcontroller 16 bit 128K flash.
32-bit internal memory.
Built-it USB communication port for connecting to the PC directly, avoiding the use of an external power supply.
Dimmable light and contrast on the display.
Power saving though the automated switch off of the display backlit once the USB is connected.
Partial compliance with ISO 15031-4
OBDII diagnostic hand-held
serial wiring for connection to the PC
wiring for connecting to the car’s OBD diagnosis socket