DI60 is the evolution of the AEB3000 control unit: it offers the possibility to convert a wider range of vehicles and provides new tools for reducing the fuel consumption and makes the installation easier. DI60 is also characterized by the innovative design of its highly thermal efficient metal case.
DI60 ECU is designed for 3-4 cylinders direct injection engines, in which the fuel is injected at a high pressure directly in the combustion chamber.
While running on gas, DI60 considers the petrol injection time and the pressure on the rail to calculate the equivalent amount of gas to be injected in the intake manifold to replicate the performance of the engine running on petrol Through the OBD connection, the calibration software can be used to monitor several engine parameters and any eventual error in the engine control system.
DI60 is equipped with a diagnosis system on every Gas component, whose status can be monitored by the calibration software during the installation of the system and at any moment of the engine lifetime. This feature may prevent malfunctioning problems and makes technical interventions easier.
In addition, the calibration tool offers guided procedures for simplifying the system installation and setting.
Thanks to the combination of DI60 and PTMAP sensor, the installation steps are simplified and the costs highly reduced.
DI60 is equipped with a 60-PIN new-generation automotive connector, with a high IP protection degree (6K9K) against water infiltrations, and with an easy leverage system
for cable connection/disconnection. The cable is characterized by a security system on the connector that prevents accidental release of the wiring.
Supply voltage: Vbatt=10÷16V.
Operating temperature: -40÷110°C.
Current absorption with the actuators disabled: Imax=0.5A.
Current absorption on standby mode: Istandby <5uA.
Protection rating of electrical connections: IPX9k
- 3 or 4 gas injectors with the following characteristics Imax=6, Vbatt,max=16V
- 2 power outputs for gas solenoid valves
- * Pmax=25W, Imax=2A (power and maximum current for each output with two outputs enabled)
- * Pmax=50W, Imax=4A (power and maximum current with just one output enabled)
- PT MAP sensor: 463059000 (shuttle Ø10), 463500000 (shuttle Ø12), 463505000 (shuttle Ø14)
- MAP sensor: the car’s original sensor
- Level sensor: AEB level sensor, 0-90Ohm standard sensor, not standard sensor
- >Reduction gear temperature sensor: AEB sensor type 369
- Gas temperature sensor: AEB type sensor (4.7kOhm – included in PM MAP sensor), sensor (2.2kOhm), sensor 1kOhm
- Pre-catalytic converter Oxygen sensor: 0-1V, 0-5V, 5-0V, 0.8-1.6V, 2.5-3.5V, UEGO (linear sensor in current)
- Post-catalytic converter Oxygen sensor: 0-1V, 0-5V, 5-0V, 0.8-1.6V, 2.5-3.5V, UEGO (linear sensor in current)
- Original pressure sensor on petrol rail injector
OBD communication: ISO15765 on CAN line; KWP2000 e ISO9141 su K-Line
Management of AEB119B type switch
Gas temperature pressure integrated sensor + MAP (PT MAP)
switch with push button
bag of accessories