AEB2568D ECU has been designed for 5-6 cylinder timed sequential multipoint injection vehicles.
While running on gas, the AEB2568D calculates the equivalent Gas quantity that has to be injected in gaseous form in aspiration conduct, accordingly to fuel injection timing and gas temperature pressure, for obtaining the same performance you can have running on petrol. Thanks to OBD communication protocol, the AEB2568D can read some original ECU parameters for better adapting the system, in order to compensate drifts and aging of mechanical components of Gas system.
Furthermore, through the OBD connection the calibration software can be used to monitor several engine parameters and eventual errors in the engine control system. AEB2568D is equipped with a diagnosis system on every Gas component, that is monitored by the calibration software, during the installation of the system and during the engine lifetime, for avoiding eventual malfunctioning problems and facilitating technical interventions.
In addition, the calibration tool offers guided procedures for simplifying the system installation and calibration. Thanks to the combination of the PTMAP sensor, the installation steps are simplified and the costs highly reduced.
Supply voltage: Vbatt=10÷16V
Operating temperature: -40÷105°C
Current absorption with the actuators disabled: Imax=0.5A
- 8 gas injectors with the following characteristics: Imax=6, Vbatt,max=16V
- 2 power outputs for gas solenoid valves
– Pmax=25W, Imax=2A (power and maximum current for each output with two outputs enabled)
– Pmax=50W, Imax=4A (power and maximum current with just one output enabled)
- Gas pressure sensor: AEB025
- MAP sensor: AEB025, the car’s original sensor
- Level sensor: AEB level sensor, 0-90Ohm standard sensor, not standard sensor
- Reduction gear temperature sensor: AEB sensor type 369
- Gas temperature sensor: AEB type sensor (4.7kOhm)
- Oxygen sensor reading in voltage: 0-1V, 0-5V, 5-0V, 0.8-1.6V, 2.5-3.5V
Management of AEB119B type switch.
Gas pressure integrated sensor + MAP
switch with push button
bag of accessories